These gluten free, vegan peanut butter cookies make a healthy and high-protein treat! Be careful though- I promise you won’t be able to eat just one! ~Jenn
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup tapioca flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup peanut butter or sunbutter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl
- Mix wet ingredients in a second bowl and add to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Measure dough into 1 tbsp amounts and roll into balls. Place on a baking sheet press with a fork.
- Bake at 350 for 8-12 minutes. Be careful not to burn them!
If you make your cookies using 1 tbsp of dough, you will get 27 cookies. They make a nice bite-sized cookie, but feel free to make them bigger!
These can be stored in the freezer and taken out as needed for a sweet treat! Enjoy!