Do any of these sound like you:
- You suffer from digestive issues like bloating, gas, abdominal pain, cramping, diarrhea, or constipation?
- You have been diagnosed with a digestive condition like IBS, Crohns, colitis, or diverticulitis, and wonder what you need to do to get your health back on track?
- You have a hard time gaining weight or have unexplained weight loss?
- You suffer from an autoimmune condition such as thyroid, type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, sjogrens syndrome, or MS?
Join us on Saturday, March 28 for an informative workshop about the ins and outs of going gluten-free! In this free workshop, Registered Dietitian Selena De Vries will be answering your questions about going gluten free, including:
- Who should consider a gluten free diet?
- How will I benefit from going gluten free?
- How do I make the transition to a gluten free diet?
- How do I know if I have a gluten sensitivity?
Selena will also be doing a recipe demo for us so that you can try for yourself how yummy a gluten free diet can be!
Considering a gluten free diet? Learn how to do it right!
This free 1.5-hour workshop is open to all of our clients past and present!
- Date: Saturday, March 28 from 1:30-3:00 pm.
- Location: EECO Centre at Mission Creek Paark
Please get in touch with us if you’d like to attend, we’d love to see you there!
Whether it’s finding ways to fit a healthy lifestyle into your busy schedule or finding ways to manage a health condition, Selena will help you kick start your journey to optimal health.
Learn more about going gluten free with Selena DeVries:
- Top 9 Food For The Gluten Free Diet
- 5 Strategies to Lower Inflammation and Maple Dijon Salmon
- Top 5 Gluten Free Fast Foods
And check out Selena’s upcoming Gluten Free Cooking Workshop!