Stress is a natural part of life. It also plays a huge role in our health and can aggravate health conditions that we already have. This talk is for you if:
- you are unable to sleep or suffer from insomnia
- experience digestive issues such as heartburn, nausea, constipation or diarrhea
- have high blood pressure or heart disease
- experience anxiety, depression, worry, or over-thinking
- have constant tiredness, fatigue or weakness
- want to learn to manage your stress for better health and disease prevention
Join Acupuncturist Michael Côté on Saturday, April 11 at 1:00 pm at Okanagan Acupuncture Centre and learn how acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help reduce stress and improve health! Free and Open to the public.
Click here to see all of our upcoming acupuncture talks!