These talks are geared towards those who are new to acupuncture, so if you have friends or family that you would like to introduce to acupuncture (and to us!) please bring them along!
Stress, Longevity, and Chinese Medicine
Saturday, April 11 at 1:00 pm – at Okanagan Acupuncture Centre
Stress is a natural part of life. It also plays a huge role in our health and can aggravate health conditions that we already have. This talk is for you if:
- you are unable to sleep or suffer from insomnia
- experience digestive issues such as heartburn, nausea, constipation or diarrhea
- have high blood pressure or heart disease
- experience anxiety, depression, worry, or over-thinking
- have constant tiredness, fatigue or weakness
Join Acupuncturist Michael Côté to learn how can acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help reduce stress and improve health.
Arthritis and Back Pain Solutions
Saturday, April 18 at 1:00 pm – at Okanagan Acupuncture Centre
Join Acupuncturist Michael Côté for a public talk on resolving pain and find out how acupuncture can help you:
- get lasting relief of aches and pains
- relieve stiffness and increase mobility
- increase circulation and promote healing
- prevent future re-injury
Find out how you can live pain free and get back to the things you love! Do you know someone that could benefit from acupuncture but is nervous about trying it? This is the talk for them! Free and open to the public.
Pain, Digestion, and Chinese Medicine
Date and time TBA – at Okanagan Acupuncture Centre
From IBS to Crohn’s and colitis, digestive conditions can be painful and difficult to live with, and Western medicine often doesn’t have much to offer in the way of remedies. Thankfully, acupuncture has solutions for digestive conditions. Join Acupuncturist Michael Côté to learn more about how acupuncture and Chinese medicine can help:
- Promote normal functioning of the digestive system
- Reduce inflammation in the digestive system and relieve pain and digestive symptoms
- Correct the body’s immune response to prevent future flare ups of digestive symptoms
- Strengthen the digestive system and promote healing
Find out how you can get lasting relief of your digestive condition with acupuncture.